When you build a website, do you want a web designer that does websites for everyone from plumbers to consultants?
Or do you want a company that specialises in delivering websites for photographers?
Do you want a company that is up to date with the latest technologies, and excels in photography related features like slideshows and galleries?
We can help.
At Photography Orders, we have a wealth of web knowledge, and we are a web services firm that only works with Photographers.
All of our websites are custom designed to suit your needs. From small 4 page websites to fully developed custom solutions.
Why build a website with Photography Orders?
- We specialise in building websites for photographers.
- We have a results oriented approach. All our websites are built to meet objectives and reach goals.
- All of our websites are built to be easy to use
- Great looks. First impressions count!
- We have done hundreds of hours of research in the web design industry. The solutions we recommend are based on fact – not opinion.
- Most importantly, we have spent three years in business delighting our clients.
How it works
1. Requirements analysis
We work with you to discover your exact requirements. It could be a simple website and order taking solution, or it could be an extensive website with a blog, portfolio galleries, custom page layouts, slideshows and more.
2. Scope and quote
At this stage, we provide you with a detailed project plan document that details all of the requirements of your theme. We will also provide you with a fixed cost quote, and an estimate of how long it will take to complete your website.
Our designer will then design a mock-up of how your website will look. The mock-up will show you exactly what the website will look like.
Once the design is completed, the website is developed into HTML and CSS. Any features that come along with the theme are developed as well.
The cost of a website depends on the complexity of the theme you require. For a quick quote, please fill in the form below.