By purchasing Photography Orders, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Photography Orders reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
Photography Orders is provided as is. Use at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any damage caused by using this software.
As this is an instantly delivered software product, we will not issue a refund for any reason.
Please check the hosting page prior to purchasing to make sure your Photography Orders works with your web host. Please check the online demo prior to purchasing to make sure Photography Orders has the features you need.
- Prices of all products and services are subject to change without notice
- Photography Orders shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or price change of the Product or Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Product, use of the Product, or access to the Product without the express written permission by Photography Orders.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Photography Orders customer, employee, member, or officer will result in cancellation of any service.
- Photography Orders does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Photography Orders shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Photography Orders has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Photography Ordersto exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Photography Orders and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Photography Orders (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.