We’re happy to announce the release of version 2.5 of Photography Orders!
Now you can update the cover image of a gallery to whichever image you want.
We also made it easier to perform upgrades. Now, instead of having to import SQL into your database, you just need to upload the files, then go to Settings->Upgrade, and click upgrade. Much easier!
Here’s the full list
- Fixed bug where deleting a gallery or deleting photos left orphaned records in the database
- New “Choose Theme” tab in Settings where users can choose the theme
- Updated Default theme to show more of the photo name underneath photo thumbnails
- Made deleting photos from a gallery faster
- Small fix to my cart page in modern grey theme
- Change cover images on galleries
- Added feedback widget for feature forum
- Added download links for images on the admin order page
Existing customers can get the latest version from their original download link. A support ticket can be purchased for assistance with upgrading.
New customers will automatically get the latest version.